Monday, February 6, 2012

Time To "Rev" Up The Postings and Web 2.0 Tools

Last year, I found this blog to be very helpful to us in our Social Studies classes. It made accessing student friendly Internet links that supported our inquiry much easier to find. We were able to log in and go. Over time I have added new categories to the links in an effort to streamline and make student options more visible.

At the same time, the communication that is possible through a blog has been lacking. I have decided to "rev" up the postings. I will share weekly updates on our work together. I will post project assignments and exemplars.

Presently, I am taking an online Web 2.0 Collaborative Instruction course through the Virtual High School. I have added some new links associated with the new tools I am learning about through VHS. One of my assignments is to post a link to a "mind map" that identifies digital tools that are designed to support our learning. The link below will connect you to mind42.com and the mind map I have begun:

Web 2.0 Curriculum Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment